Move To Amend (MTA) is strictly non-partisan. The one thing that almost everyone agrees on is there’s too much money in politics, and it’s eroding our democracy.
If you’re associated with the Tea Party, we’d love to come to one of your meetings and give your group an educational presentation.
Corporations have corrupted the framers’ intent that the Congress be dependent on the people. If you’d like to help us end the notion that money is speech and corporations are people, we really need volunteers! Here are the top 10 things you can do:
1. Sign the Move To Amend petition http://bit.ly/VtiCsj
2. Check out our local website http://scwmta.org
3. Check out the WI MTA website http://wimta.org
4. Join us on our local Facebook page http://on.fb.me/YYh3i5
5. Like our WI Facebook page http://on.fb.me/YIK8BU
6. Learn about this national movement http://MoveToAmend.org
7. Please come to our meetings http://scwmta.org
8. Host a Roadshow and get started in your area.
9. Talk to your friends and spread the word!
10. Ask some questions or volunteer your time! Reply to this email and we’ll be in touch.
Madison, Dane County, West Allis, Westport, Dunn County, Eau Claire County, Chippewa County, Fort Atkinson and Whitewater have already passed resolutions calling for a constitutional amendment. Nearly 500 towns, cities and other organizations across the U.S. have done the same, including eleven state legislatures. Once enough states press Congress on this, they will be forced to act.
Let’s work together to make Wisconsin the next state to call for an amendment!
We look forward to hearing from you again,
WI Move To Amend